July 19, 2018
Does your calendar look like this one? With work, children, volunteering, sports and more, when will you ever have time to go to the dentists? Don’t worry, we are here to help! We would like to highlight some of the many ways our office makes it convenient for even the busiest mom or dad to get their family to the dentist.
- Our convenient hours-We are open Monday-Friday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Text reminders-We make it easy to confirm your appointment by text message AND we also send a reminder the day before and day of.
- Website appointment request-By filling out a short form you can request an appointment right from our website.
- 3 doctors-We know when you have an emergency sometimes it cannot wait. That’s why most of the time we can see you the same day.
- Weekend on-call-We have someone on-call every weekend, which means you talk to one of our staff members, not an on-call service. PLUS, if you have a true emergency one of our doctors will be glad to come in and see you.
- Snack Bar-If you don’t have time to get the kids an after school snack, don’t worry, we have complementary snacks and drinks in our lobby.
- We treat the entire family-who doesn’t like the convenience of bringing the entire family to one location for their dental treatment.
- Free WiFi– Our office offers free WiFi throughout the building.
- Most dental services available in one place-We offer a wide variety of treatment including-orthodontics, pediatric, implants, dentures, root canals, sedation dentistry, sleep apnea treatment, cosmetic dentistry and more!
- SmileSmart Dental Savings Plan-If you are looking for an alternative to dental insurance our savings plan may be right for you.
- Financing options-Our business staff is here to offer a variety of payment options to fit your budget.